Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Hans and Will 7-8
Transcript of Hans and Will 7-8
Sixth Generation Country Music
Luke Bryan was born July 17, 1976 in Leesburg, Georgia. He was born as Thomas Luther Bryan. His main instruments are the guitar and the piano, but he also sings. He was influenced by George Strait, Conway Twitty, Ronnie Milsap, Alan Jackson and Merle Haggard.
1. Dynamics (volume)- Metso Forte and forte
2. Pitch (High/Low)- The pitch is mostly inbetween high and low
3. Tempo (speed)- Partially moderato but mostly allegro & presto
4. Timbre (ton/color)- Fun, Happy, and Exciting
Carrie Underwood was born March 10, 1983. She was born in Muskogee, Oklahoma. She sings, plays the guitar, piano, banjo and ukelele. She was influenced by her family. They like country music, so she did too.
Timbre: happy, enlightening
Our genre is country music but the sixth generation of country music. This is 21st century country music. Country music started in 1920 and is still going. In the 21st century, the twin towers fell, the first african american president was elected and Osama Bin Laden was killed.
He was born June 18, 1976 in Ada, Oklahoma. The instruments he plays are the guitar and he also sings. He is very famous.
Tempo: Largo but mostly Allegro
Pitch: both high and low. More medium
Dynamics: Forte but a little piano
Timbre: very energetic and happy.
Country music is very popular and exciting, it's continuing to get more popular.
Works Cited: We used youtube and Wikepedia