Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Wonders of the world
Transcript of The Wonders of the world
The Great Wall
The Taj Mahal is widely recognized as
"the jewel of Muslim art in India and one of the
universally admired masterpieces of the world's
It is located in Cuzco region of Peru. Most arqueologists that it was built as an estate for Inca emperor Pachacuti.
Christ the Redeemer
It was built to protect the Chinese Empire against the Nomadic invasions.
It is a statue of Jesus Christ in Rio de Janeiro, Brasil; considered the largest Art Deco statue in the world and the 5th largest statue of Jesus in the world.
Is an elliptical amphitheatre in the centre of the city of Rome.
Capable of seating 50,000 spectators, the Colosseum was used for gladiatorial contests and public spectacles.
Kremlin of Moscew
The Potala Palace