Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Faraday's Law
Faraday's law tells the magnitude of the emf that is produced from a changing flux.
This flux can change in 3 ways.
Often one finds the current through a wire with known resistance
In addition Faraday's law calculates the value of the electric field integrated around a close loop
A magnetic field of 1.0 T is turned off in a time of 10 seconds. What is the strength of an E field around a circular region of 5 cm radius?
In a region of .5 T magenetic field a ring with radius 10 cm rotates with a period of .25 seconds. If the ring has 20 turns and a total resistance of 2 ohms, what is the max current and the current at t = 2.5 seconds if the initial condition is shown?
t = 0 s