Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of El Niño
- This piles up the water.
- The winds pushing the gets weaker.
- Warm water piled up in the West goes back down & not as much cold water gets pulled up from below.
- This causes the water to become warmer. - Layer of abnormally warm water located in the Eastern Tropical Pacific.
What Causes it? El Niño An Example: 30 Photo credits: 'horizon' by pierreyves @ flickr What is El Niño? By: Lucy Garcia, Brenda Salazar & Zeida Camarena How It Looks