Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of El Niño
- This piles up the water.
- The winds pushing the gets weaker.
- Warm water piled up in the West goes back down & not as much cold water gets pulled up from below.
- This causes the water to become warmer. - Layer of abnormally warm water located in the Eastern Tropical Pacific.
What Causes it? El Niño An Example: 30 Photo credits: 'horizon' by pierreyves @ flickr What is El Niño? By: Lucy Garcia, Brenda Salazar & Zeida Camarena How It Looks