Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
CammarataA_Properties of Sound_Period 3_041713.
Transcript of CammarataA_Properties of Sound_Period 3_041713.
http://docstore.mik.ua/orelly/web2/audio/ch02_01.htm Science Textbook
http://docstore.mik.ua/orelly/web2/audio/ch02_01.htm The observed frequency is higher when the source and observer are getting closer.The observed frequency is lower when the source and observer are getting farther away. Example: A car is driving towards you, as the car gets closer the frequency gets quicker and the car gets louder. When the car passes you and travels away, the frequency slows down and the car gets more quiet. Science Textbook &
http://www.phys.unsw.edu.au/jw/dBNoFlash.html Science Textbook &