Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of 06.08b Module six Debriefing collaboration
Transcript of Copy of 06.08b Module six Debriefing collaboration
Describe the lesson or task you completed collaboratively in a paragraph consisting of five or more sentences.
The lesson I did as collaboration was the Final Exam Review. This task was based on everything I learned in this segment of American Government. The collaboration consisted of several other students to also get help for the Final Exam. We all learned together what the Exam is going to be and how we should be prepared for it. Mainly this task was about cooperating with another to help better understand what the Final Exam is going to be. Part Two: Peer and Self Evaluation
• Rate each member of the team, including yourself, according to each of the performance criteria below.
3 = above average
2 = average
1 = below average
Student Names Cooperation Contribution Participation Responsibility Feedback
Jesse Grimes 3 3 3 3 3
Luke O’ Brien 3 3 3 2 2
Spencer Noren 3 3 3 3 2
Julian Serrano 3 3 3 2 3
Chloe Torres 3 3 3 2 1
Cody Jackson 3 3 3 3 1
Part Three: Self-Reflection
Respond to the following in two to three sentences each.
1. What did you enjoy most about working with others on this lesson/task? Explain. One thing I enjoyed most about working together with others is that we all come together as one to help each other to better ourselves when it comes down to the Final Exam, because we all want to pass the Exam and this collaboration brings us together to know what American Government really is. 2. How did your team deal with conflict? Explain. When we dealt with conflict during the collaboration we talked about it and asked each other questions about what we didn’t understand and if that didn’t work, then we asked the teacher who were doing the collaboration with us. To help guide us. 3. Do you feel others were happy with your participation in the lesson/task? Explain. Yes, because when everyone works together and put in their own thoughts, we all know that we’re trying to learn something new and we learn from each other. My participation was useful for people that did not know too much about my strong point which was “Interest Groups”. My team didn’t know much about that so I helped my team understand the process of Interest Groups. 4. What will you do differently, if anything, in your next online collaboration opportunity? Explain. One thing I will do is to see if my team is ready for anything that comes at us in the collaboration. I will support my team by knowing certain information that they will not know. 5. Additional comments: I’m going to miss my team and their hard work on the collaboration. And most of all, I’m going to miss my teacher Mrs. Rogers for guiding me through my course throughout the year thank you Mrs. R. I finally understand American Government and how our society runs through Government.