Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Entrepreneurship in Silicon Valley
Transcript of Entrepreneurship in Silicon Valley
To create one needs to risk RISK FASHION + TECH
SMART APPAREL 1. Create ideas to change the world solar bags CRISIS! CHANGE CRISIS! To create we must have fun www.imagine.cc Interactive TV iTime Digital Signage Smart Point KO! 3F : Friend+Friend+Friend designers journalists psychologists Lets' Play! email@example.com
xavierverdaguer.com " Entrepreneurship in Silicon Valley " To create we must dream 2. Radical education experience Creativity Center
Silicon Valley Public Event
San Francisco 12 dreamers
4 teams CRASH www.imagine.cc www.imagine.cc you can be serious and play = entrepreneurship creativity put a junior in your company GOALS: + Creativity Techniques:
- Think outside the box
- Challenge assumptions
- Go for quantity
- Change your surroundings
- Bring playfulness to whatever
- ... TENACITY CONFIDENCE ENTHUSIASM knowledge let's change the world! 3F : Friend+Friend+Friend Think Run engineers Time is Golden bet on young people with creative talent 11 years RUN! wifi: xavi2
foursquare: x garage
hashtag: #xgarage Think Different JUMP START Stanford University Talent Venture Capital Networking Quality of life Top Companies if you're going to San Francisco... LISTEN Very competitive environment
> Yes, but with equal opportunities for all
Very informal environment
> In respect to style, but carefully planned
Substantial legal barriers
> Yes, some, but salvable with good help
All is achieved through Networking
> Almost everything, but it must be done properly Myths and Realities WE'RE IN PERMANENT BETA TALK Networking - Explain your project clearly and concisely
- Talk to everyone and at any place or time
- Do not be overly protective with your ideas
- Never be dismissive of anyone
- Be humble and sincere
- Be patient
- Be generous DREAM PLAY GPShoes flexible lighting www.innovalley.us NotWorking NetWorking Entrepreneurial Culture START UP rider pro rider pro