Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How Wifi Improved Your Life
Transcript of How Wifi Improved Your Life
Connecting with people far away.
Life Before The internet
Could you imagine life before the Internet?
Internet has changed our life and now it is an important part of it.
What is WiFi ?
WiFi is a technology that is used to make internet access to devices without cables.
There is almost no place that doesn't have WiFi connection.
In 2005 to 2013, the number of Americans going online per day increased from 8% to 73%.
Wifi provides many different services in many places that cabels cannot be used.
It provides an instant internet access at your fingertips.
It made communication a lot easier.
It is more convenient and saves a lot of time.
Because of WiFi many devices have an internet access such as, Laptops, smart phones, and tablets.
Searching for information.
In the early 2000s, many cities around the world announced plans to construct city-wide WiFi networks. There are many successful examples; in 2005, Sunnyvale, California, became the first city in the United States to offer city-wide free Wi-Fi.
Made by: Walaa Alkhalas.