Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of College
Communication and teamwork
Teaching and Planning
Training and resources
International College subject specific
Policies and procedures - Attendance and Learning Progress Concern
College support systems
engage all learners, support retention and successful outcomes:
range of resources and activities
resources available on ilearn, additional time to complete work in workshops.
functional skills embedded in lessons
Stretch and challenge
Clear assessment strategies.
Regular homework and opportunities for feedback.
Make aims transparent and include assessment activities in planning - peer and self-assessment.
Checklists and SoW available to monitor progress.
AS to A2 Level - natural progression, allowing students to work in a more personal way on an aspect of graphics that particularly interests them.
Collaborate with local universities.
Outside speakers from industry
Work with apprenticeships
develop thinking and learning skills
promote independent study - reflective practice
resources on ilearn, competitions and national initiatives