Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of LITTLE CAESARS
INDUSTRY OVERVIEW & BUSINESS MODEL
CORE VALUES & CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS
Passion for food.
Having fun at work.
Commitment to stakeholders.
Focus on families.
STRATEGIC UNCERTAINTIES AND RISKS
Shortage of supplies.
Cost of essential ingredients.
Fast food chain.
Started by Mike and Marian Ilitch in Michigan in 1959 and became international.
Strategy of Little Caesars: Create superior value for customers through offering quality pizza at a great price.
Ability to operate at a lower cost in comparison.
Mission statement: "To be the best take-home pizza chain by exceeding customer expectations with extraordinary value, great tasting products, and outstanding people while providing strong returns to our stakeholders."
Value for money.
MANAGEMENT CONTROL SYSTEMS