Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of [EN] EV3_camp_day2
NÉZZÜNK NÉHÁNY PÉLDÁT....
hogyan indul a reggeled?
HOGYAN KELL TEÁT KÉSZÍTENI?
VAJON TE EGY LÓ VAGY?
Let's start programming!
what are the two things we can get using the loops?
time and space
what kind of loops do we know?
count loop and loop for a specified amount of time
how many states has the touch sensor?
3: pressed, released, bumped
which time unit do we use in the wait block?
What are the effects of the wait block for the program?
The program didn't go further, until the expected signal arrives, or the specified times has passed
the program waits for a few seconds
waiting for a sign from the choosed sensor
It is a button
If we press the touch sensor, the robot goes backwart, and stops at releasing the sensor.
what have we do yesterday?
Tasks for loops
it was a pleasure with you!