Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Body Systems - Unit Test
Transcript of Body Systems - Unit Test
- Safety Glasses
The first incision
The Lab Sheet
- Will describe step-by-step what to do.
- You will use this for your direction.
- You will use your notebook paper to
record your work.
In a voice O, fill in your agenda and have the following out for class:
- A pencil
Leave binder and agenda out and open!
How do animals communicate with humans?
How Birds Spread Disease?
How does a shark hunt?
How Do Airplanes Fly?
The Greenhouse Effect
How have oil spills affected the world and what necessary actions are being taken to ward them off?
What is life like inside of a beehive?
Why are tornadoes so powerful?
A Person’s Genetic Makeup
What are the risks associated to climate change and global warming?
What is the most effective approach to get children to choose and consume healthy foods?
How do various forms of rides in amusement parks work? Why do people find them so enjoyable and amazing?
How does a hybrid car help save energy?
What makes the platypus a very interesting and distinctive mammal?
What are the harmful effects of prolonged use of steroids on the human body?