Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Teach Like a Champion: Technique 18
Transcript of Teach Like a Champion: Technique 18
Sampling Reliability Validity Make sure you are asking from across the spectrum of likely skill
Cold call Don't rely on a single answer
Don't rely on the mean level of mastery Watch out for lucky guesses/false positives
Respond to right answers with follow-up questions Align questions with the type of questions they will ultimately be accountable for Types of Questions Think about the format of your questions! Observation Circulate
Look for the number and types of errors
Standardize the format of what you are looking at
Use slates using a different approach
by identifying and reteaching the problem step
by identifying and explaining difficult terms
at a slower pace
using a different order
identifying students of concern
using more repetitions Reteach...