Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
WHY STUDY HISTORY
Transcript of WHY STUDY HISTORY
To develop historical empathy
Acquire a comprehension of diverse cultures and of shared humanity
Understand how things
happen and how things change…
Prepare to live with uncertainties…realizing that not all problems have solutions.
Recognize the importance of individuals who have made a difference in history
To Question CHARACTER for BOTH GOOD AND BAD To better understand the world we live in BUT MOSTLY... Because it is fun and it makes you SMARTER!!!