Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Algebra
While homework is being reviewed, answer questions 26 and 27 on page 100.
The Butterfly Method
Multiply both of these algebraic expressions together
(x + 3) (x - 5)
In pairs, answer questions 20 - 24 on page 102.
By the end of today's lesson...
We will all be able to multiply algebraic expressions!
So that terms like (x + 3) (x - 5) will be more manageable.
Review of yesterday's class
The area array - METHOD 1:
(x - 3) (x + 5)
(3x - 1) (x + 5)
3x (x+5) -1 (x+5)