Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Lightbulb moment
Transcript of Copy of Lightbulb moment
Whats it all about?
Who can apply?
What's it all about?
The funding enables you to recruit an intern to deliver a digital project.
They will be employed on a full time basis for 6 weeks & be a graduate or have a HND equivalent qualification (Living wage)
A business mentor will be recruited for both the intern and your organisaiton
Payroll is processed by SCVO
The project should deliver "Business growth" in third sector organisations, micro businesses and SMEs
- your first one, refresh your current one or a total overhaul
- developing a strategy, training employees or expanding it's use
- crowd funding projects, sponsorship events etc.
- keeping track of clients/stakeholders
Make your organisation mobile
- being tied to your desk might not be the most efficient approach
Who can apply?
Third Sector organisations - including social enterprises, credit unions housing associations and more - just ask
You must be registered with HMRC
You should have policies, procedures and Liability Insurance
Have a clearly defined project that relates to digital and will deliver business growth.
This should be relevant to both your organisation's aims and the project, for example:
"launching a website will allow us to connect with more people over a wider geographical area"
"a presence on social media will help to raise the awareness of our organisation, give us access to a broader range of resources and keep people up to date"
"Using an online booking system for rooms and resources will make us more efficient as an organisation and free up our time to focus on delivering services"