Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
UP UP AND AWAY BY: Mahogany and Armani
Transcript of UP UP AND AWAY BY: Mahogany and Armani
- The Wright Brothers invented the first airplane in Kitty Hawk, North Carolina.
- The US Military financially supported the airplane industry beginning in WW1.
- Airplanes are able to maneuver in many direction. Some can even fly upside down. -Commercial Transport Planes are large planes that carry large amounts of things like the Boeing 747
-Float Planes use floats instead of wheels and can float on water to land
-Military Planes are used in the military to help fight the enemies
-Twin Engine jets are the smallest of all the engine jets but most of the airliners use them today -Lift and thrust work together to help the plane
-Drag and gravity work together against the plane
-There are 4 forces of flight that are lift, drag, gravity, and thrust
-Lift pulls something upward
-Drag pulls the plane the opposite way it's supposed to go
-Gravity puts weight on the plane
-Thrust makes the plane go the way it want's to go -I think airplanes are amazing on how they work and how it's possible to make a big metal bird fly.
-I think airplanes are a good way to help people go to different places. Also if we didn't have airplanes we couldn't travel the world and learn different things. General Facts