Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
From the Conference to the Campus: Educational Development through the Lens of Crowdsourcing
Transcript of From the Conference to the Campus: Educational Development through the Lens of Crowdsourcing
With which theme/idea would you like to engage your faculty?
How might crowdsourcing principles help with that engagement?
Are there some themes/ideas for which crowdsourcing seems more natural than others? Wesch Keynote What is one "problem" on your campus that you're hoping to help solve when you get back home? Question 1 Question 2 Reflecting on this conference, what are one or two key themes or takeaways for you? Pang Plenary Principles of Effective Crowdsourcing: 159 images total Conference Twitter Feed Most frequently re-tweeted URL What do graduate students and postdocs in STEM need to know and do in order to be effective teachers early in their academic career? Top Five Most Important Teaching Competencies
1. Provides effective feedback to students.
2. Fosters an environment of mutual trust and respect.
3. Demonstrates enthusiasm for subject and students.
4. Engages in continual self-assessment of his/her teaching.
5. Has a mastery of content knowledge. What Helped Us Get This Solution:
· diverse perspectives
· decentralized into 8 breakout rooms
· independent feedback via the survey
· a means of aggregation, also via the survey