Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Stand Up 4
Transcript of Stand Up 4
How do you make it better, once you have bullied?
Once you have been mean to a friend, can you really take it back?
What could you do if you have done wrong?
"No one can make YOU feel inferior
without YOUR consent."
-Eleanor Roosevelt, former U.S. first lady
What do you think about that?
Everyone, except the bully,
has the 'power'.
Bullying is not okay and it shouldn't be considered a normal part of teenage life.
Hmm, that was done
by students like you in St. Albert!
So, what will YOU do