Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Antonio Flores
"Cosas mias" 1994
Antonio Gonzalez Flores
His album called Alba was dedicated to his daughter, Alba.
Antonio began his career at the age of 8. However in music, he broke the family tradition of playing flamenco, to dedicate to his personal style that was pop-rock.
He released his first album.
He continued his life as an actor until 1992.
He was born on November, the 14th in 1961.
Antonio was a Spanish singer-songwriter and actor, and was the son of Antonio González and Lola Flores. Also the brother of Lolita Flores and Rosario Flores.
As he came from an artist family, he was very involved in music and theater since he was very little.
He composed some themes and participated in an album with his sister.
He was maried with Ana Villa, and before they got divorced they had a daughter called Alba.
Finally he died of overdose due to drugs on May, the 30th in 1995.
He died two weeks after the death of his mother. The pain he was feeling, was another cause of his death.
"Arriba los corazones" 1999
''10 años: La Leyenda De Un Artista'' 2005
10 años: La Leyenda de un Artista :