Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Proper manipulation of drafting instruments
Transcript of Proper manipulation of drafting instruments
1. Place the head of the t- square against the edge of the drafting table.
2. Slide the working head of the T- square against the working edge of the drawing table.
For right handed
Tasks for the day
1. checking of assignment and working on worksheet no.1
2. Graded practical exam under process
3. Title block making
4. Exercise no.1
For left handed
Drawing a horizontal line
1. Place the head of the t- square against the working edge of the table and lean the pencil to the desired position.
2. Maintain the position of the pencil while you glide gently on the blade of the t-square.
Drawing a vertical lines
1. Use 45 degrees triangle or 30 x 60 degrees triangle to draw vertical lines.
2. Place the triangle on top of the blade of the T-square with the vertical edge on the left.
Drawing exercise #1
Setting up the drawing paper
1. Press firmly the T- square against the working edge of the drawing table.
2. Place the drawing paper close to the working edge of the drawing table and working head of the t-square.