Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Generative Grammar
What is Generative Grammar?
Semantic in Grammar
Theory of Language Acquicition
NP, VP, AP, PP, Adv P
*A Type of Grammar
*Brach Rules of Sentences
Goverment and Binding Theory
Competences vs Performance
Conception of Language
Principals vs Parameters
Theory of Language
Properties Common to All Language
Formalization of Rules
Performance is not studied deeply
Context is not taken into consideration
University of Carabobo
Modern Language Department
Pedagogy of Grammar
Karleyn Perez and Jesus Ruiz