Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Christmas in China
Transcript of Christmas in China
The traditional meal for Christmas
Lots of people on Christmas Eve and Christmas eat dumplings, fish and Taro cakes.The main ingridient for taro cakes is rice flour.
The traditional song
A lot of people on Christmas Eve go caroling and sing a very popular song in China witch is Jingle Bells.
How people talk in China
People in China say Merry Christmas like Sheng dan kuai le. They
call Santa Sheng dan lao ren.It means old Christmas man.
China Christams Traditions
On Christmas Eve they sell apples. They also go caroling on Christmas Eve. Some people get plastic Christmas trees.They also decorate the plastic trees with paper chains and some other plastic and paper ornaments. Another tradition is that people in China give only close family members very special and expensive presents.