Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Do taller people take longer strides than shorter people
Transcript of Do taller people take longer strides than shorter people
The average stride length for women is 52 inches
The average stride length for men is 62 inches
To see a change in speed you have to increase your stride length of frequency
speed=stride length x stride frequency
If taller the person the longer stride length
1. Measure off the distance
2. Cover the marked area with sand/flour
3. Get volunteers
4. get the volunteers to walk at a slow pace
5.Measure stride length
6. Record the observations
7. Clear the sand and repeat steps 4-6
By: Juan, Aldair, Eduardo