Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Negotiation By Design v.2
Transcript of Negotiation By Design v.2
incubadoras más baratas y duraderas para tratar a recién nacidos con hipotermia
How might we help mothers safely transport newborns suffering from hypothermia to the nearest hospital?
Think about these 2 criteria for the opportunity you defined:
1. Is there a "vase" embedded in the question?
--> replace NOUNS with VERBS
2. Is the question too ABSTRACT/WIDE? too NARROW?
--> WHY/HOW ladder: ask WHY to widen the frame; ask HOW to narrow the the frame
How Might We help
__ (person in context)___
Design Thinking process
Doctors in rural areas of Nepal NEED cheaper, better incubators to treat newborns suffering from hypothermia
Doug Dietz (GE)
photo by Jordan Johnson (CC)
Mothers NEED A WAY TO safely transport their newborn babies suffering from hypothermia to the nearest hospital
Negotiation By Design
If I had asked my customers what they wanted...
... they would have said a faster horse
David Johnson - firstname.lastname@example.org
Leticia Britos Cavagnaro - email@example.com