Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Tutorial Request Form
Transcript of The Tutorial Request Form
I'm having trouble finding a question, what should I do?
If you are struggling to find a question, there are a few things you can try.
1. Try to find something while you are in that challenging class. What are you learning?
2. If you can't find something that you are stuck on, then take what you are learning to the next level. How can this be applied to my life? Why is this learning important?
Things to remember:
You can get your TRF out during class only if you can get your work done as well.
Once you have found a question, write down the initial question, source and the example in the Show box. Then STOP and finish the rest at home.
What if I am absent Monday or Wednesday?
You should always have a TRF ready for tutorials even if you were sick the day before. Have an extra TRF in your Avid section so that you are prepared. An Avid student is always prepared!
What if I am absent Tuesday or Thursday?
You should turn in your completed TRF the next day you are in class. Since you were not involved in the tutorial, the reflection does not need to be completed. Make sure you write which day you were absent at the top of your TRF.
When NOT to fill out the TRF
While the teacher is talking
When you have unfinished work
When is the TRF due?
Tuesdays and Thursdays
When to fill out the TRF
1. After you finish your starter or warm up, write any question you were unsure of.
2. After the teacher explains the concept, write down any question that you are still not confident you could do on your own at home.
3. After you finish your work in class, write down any question you found challenging.
Remember, only fill out the initial question, the source, and the problem in the Show box.