Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Copy of Student Introductions-Template
Transcript of Copy of Copy of Student Introductions-Template
word or phrase relevant to
the image you're seeking
ie. "Mowing Lawns"
NOTE: Ensure the image
is not Copyrighted or
prohibited from fair use. My Final Thought
is... The End.
Thank You For Being
A Wonderful Audience I love to hang out with friends, play basketball, and spend time with my family. If I had to teach something, I would teach basketball, because I love playing and teaching basketball. My favorite thing about English is reading what I find interesting. My least favorite thing about English class is writing essays. I think the biggest problem facing America today is education. Because kids do not understand the importance of an education, and how education leads to a better life. I learn best when I am in small classes and when I am able to collaborate with other students during class. If I knew nobody would judge me, my life would be different, because I would wear sweatpants and my hair in a messy bun everyday. My 3 main goals for this year are...
2. Finish high school with a 3.8 GPA
3. And to win regionals this year in basketball My favorite school subject is Math, my least favorite is English. After high school I am going to play basketball at Wayne State University. Before I die I want to travel throughout Europe. My idea of perfect happiness is having a good job that I love, and having a big house, and a lot of money. The most memorable experiences of my life was either when my basketball team won districts last year or when I met Jonas Jerebko (Detroit Pistons player). When I am not at school, I am at my house, or with my sisters, or playing basketball, or hang out with my friends. <object width="1280" height="720"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"></param><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/311269745593167"></param><embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/311269745593167" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="1" width="1280" height="720"></embed></object> Mr. Belprez,
Please give me an A on this project!