Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Intro to Events Communication
Transcript of Intro to Events Communication
1. Why you signed up for this class (or not)
2. The best and worst events you've attended
3. The skills that you feel would help you most throughout this module.
"Engineering of Consent"
The Events Industry:
Who hires event planners?
Annual spending for special events worldwide is estimated at $500 billion.
This class will simulate the working experience of an Event Manager, from planning to pitching the event.
MeL Video Essay
How will you make your company stand out?
Why should the client hire YOU?
The same questions should be asked of your client.
Who are they, and what are their objectives?
Objectives vs. Goals
The role of an Event Coordinator is one of the Top 5 Most Stressful Jobs of 2018. (Forbes)
Form your Event Company!
Come up with a name for your group
that is strategic, creative or innovative.
Choose your project for the semester
...and has remained consistently in the Top 10
Crafting event concepts
The language of "The Pitch"
What we will learn:
You will have 42 days... starting from today.
Broadly speaking, there are 2 markets: