Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Shakespeare's Family and Relationships
Transcript of Shakespeare's Family and Relationships
Shakespeare's only son
Dies at age of 11
Shakespeare has no son to inherit wealth
Some of Shakespeare's plays were written about him
Shakespeare was unhappy with the man, Thomas Quincy, Judith was marrying
The marriage all went wrong
Shakespeare and Judith didn't have the best relationship
First child born on May 23, 1583
Shakespeare appreciated her
learned from Shakespeare
Inherited housing and land
Shakespeare's family influenced his writing in many ways
Although he didn't have a great relationship with some
Wife of Shakespeare
8 years older
Anne got pregnant before they got married
"second best bed"