Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Augmented Reality
Actual Marketing Cases
- with Social media
- with Social Commerce
- 'QR code'
- For kids
- Travel guide
- 'Scan Search'
*Significant innovation in
Commerce, Education, Hospitality industries
*Estimated revenue related to AR in an entire world increases from $2 million (2010) to $1.5 billion (2015)
*What is Augmented Reality(AR)?
: a live direct or indirect, view of a physical, real world environment whose elements augmented by computer-generated sensory inputs
*Augmented Reality? Virtual Reality?
1. Reading information through GPS
2. Knowing direction to use compass in mobile phone or computer
3. Reading saved information
*Drastic increase of Smart phone's distribution
8 Million (2009) -> 100 Million (2010)
Feeling of refusal
- What is Augmented Reality?
- Actual Marketing Cases
S2886799 Joo-hyun Keem (Chace)
S2886892 Seung-bin Lim (Lim)
S2886827 Dong-ik Lee (Lee)
Problems related to update