Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Augmented Reality
Actual Marketing Cases
- with Social media
- with Social Commerce
- 'QR code'
- For kids
- Travel guide
- 'Scan Search'
*Significant innovation in
Commerce, Education, Hospitality industries
*Estimated revenue related to AR in an entire world increases from $2 million (2010) to $1.5 billion (2015)
*What is Augmented Reality(AR)?
: a live direct or indirect, view of a physical, real world environment whose elements augmented by computer-generated sensory inputs
*Augmented Reality? Virtual Reality?
1. Reading information through GPS
2. Knowing direction to use compass in mobile phone or computer
3. Reading saved information
*Drastic increase of Smart phone's distribution
8 Million (2009) -> 100 Million (2010)
Feeling of refusal
- What is Augmented Reality?
- Actual Marketing Cases
S2886799 Joo-hyun Keem (Chace)
S2886892 Seung-bin Lim (Lim)
S2886827 Dong-ik Lee (Lee)
Problems related to update