Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Online Safety at Coonley
Transcript of Online Safety at Coonley
To remind you how
to stay safe on your iPads
or other devices!
Once something is online
it can stay there forever!
Anything on the Internet can be traced to the sender
Anything you post can be:
Always log off
If you wouldn't say it to your parents or teachers DON'T say it online!
Don't post pictures of yourself
or your friends online
Never post your full name
online! First name/last initial
THINK before you post!
Sometimes when we're angry or upset we don't worry about consequences before we act
Block and report anyone you
feel is threatening you
a trusted adult
Don't open emails from people you don't know
Don't open attachments
from people you don't know
Don't be MEAN
1. 42% of kids have been
bullied while online
2. Messaging is private
3. The Internet is anonymous
4. Cyberbullying is as destructive
as traditional bullying
5. Sending a mean message
6. Posting a hurtful photo is cyberbullying
7. Responding in a mean or threatening
way does not make me a cyberbully
8. 58% of kids have not told
an adult about mean or hurtful
messages that they have received
9. Pretending to post as someone else is ok
11. You cannot block a sender
12. It is easy to misinterpret a message
Stay Safe, Coonley!
Cyber-bullying is the use of the Internet and related technologies to harm other people, in a deliberate, repeated, and hostile manner
10. You should ignore a mean
or threatening message