Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Do Magazines Marketed for Teenagers Send the Wrong Message?
Transcript of Do Magazines Marketed for Teenagers Send the Wrong Message?
By Gillian Crosby
Magazines are EVERYWHERE.
Whether you're standing in line at a grocery store or at a gas station, magazines are being sold.
While they may not effect you, teens and young children everywhere are receiving not so nice messages.
A typical Cosmo cover
A Dove Campaign Which Empowers Women of all Shapes & Sizes