Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of CANYONS
The story happened in two different time periods. One period is 1864 in Dog Canyon, El Paso, Texas. The Other one is in 1964 at the same place.
Brennan heard the skull talking to him and told him to run away. The skull told him to keep on running and the same steps took place in 1864 when Coyote was being chased, but Brennan did not get killed.
The adventure of two boys one-hundred years apart making there way up to the mountains.
THE PLOT IS TRYING TO GET THE SKULL TO THE
THE CHARACTERS ARE
Brennan The significance of Brennan is that he found a skull in the Dog Canyon and he’s trying to give Coyote Runs’(The skull) soul to the spirits.
The rescue men and the deputies they are trying to prevent him from delivering the skull to its medicine place.