Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Sadie Schiffner
Q: What five adjectives best describe your design?
Q: What makes your design innovate?
Q: What was the inspiration for your design?
A: I went to an art museum in Chicago and the building across the road was beautiful
Q: What materials will be used in your design and why?
A: glass is a big part of my design because it will let in as much light as possible so you don’t need to use as much energy
Q: Dose you design contrast or complement the environment?
A: It complements the environment
The problem with todays art bilding is that it does not have enought color in them make it more fun with art the color and shape now are so plain 2050s art center will be colorful
Lakeside 2050: Architecture
A Glimpse into the Future of Lakeside School District
By Sadie Schiffner