Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Africa Test Review Activity
Transcript of Africa Test Review Activity
Starting today, your Do Now notebook needs to be
OPEN to the correct page on your desk by the time the timer reaches ZERO
in your backpack.
closed on your desk,
and ready for you to write in it.
Today's Learning Objective
Working in table teams, students will be able to explain facts about Africa according to the directions, using any resources they have.
Do Now - November 1, 2017
Directions: For each statement write either
INCOMPLETE SENTENCE. Do not write the statements down.
There will be FOUR short answer questions on tomorrow's test.
They ALL need to be answered in complete sentences!
First time in a week: Warning, one minute owed after class.
Second time in a week: lunch detention with the office.
1. Ghana traded gold and salt.
2. Mansa Musa was incredibly rich.
3. So that they could get the resources they needed.
4. Because they did not have the resources they needed.
5. For Ironworking.
1. Sample Question
2. Sample Question
LET'S DO THIS!!!!
-be in your seat by the time the bell rings
-have something productive to do by the time the bell rings!