Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Timeline Civics 2012
Transcript of Timeline Civics 2012
it was an act that forbidding non residence to stay 1798 The 15Th amendment 1870 the 15th Was to let male african americans vote. Chinese Exclusion act of 1882 The Chinese Exclusion Act was a law that suspended chinese immigrants to immigrate to the us until ten years have passed. An act to enforce the fifteenth amendment to the Constitution of the United States Voting act rights 1965 The Nineteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution prohibits any United States citizen to be denied the right to vote based on sex. the 19th amendment of 1920 citizens united v. federal election commission was a landmark United States Supreme Court case in which the Court held that the First Amendment prohibited the government from restricting independent non useful expenses by corporations.