Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
personality traits GARRETT
Transcript of personality traits GARRETT
having or showing intelligence, especially of a high level.
arranged in a systematic way, especially on a large scale.
fully developed physically; full-grown.
a man who works in business or commerce, especially at an executive level.
causing laughter or providing entertainment.
relaxed and easygoing.
A well developed circle of influence of interconnected positive relationships.
The firm belief in your abilities.
The ability to control and restrain impulses.
The ability to have clarity on the objectives that you strive for in your personal and professional life.
The possession of intense and eager interest in a subject or cause. It is an energy that often inspires others.
The quality of having and living by a code of sound moral principles
The capacity to suspend your own agenda and deliberately and empathically allow others to be heard.
The ability to endure in the face of adversity.