Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
PH 223 25:4-5
Transcript of PH 223 25:4-5
What are the strength and direction of an electric field that will balance the weight of a 1.0 g plastic sphere that has been charged to -3.0 nC?
2.0 nC -2.0 nC
"Can you find a velocity field from more than one point charge?"
"On a line, a +5 nC charge is positioned at x = 0 and a -10 nC charge is placed at 10 where would a test charge feel no force?"
"Can you explain more about electric fields?"
"I did not understand #4 on the quiz."
"When talking about Coulombs law it states that it "obeys an inverse square law analogous to Newton's law of gravity". Is there any relationship between the two? Or do they just happen to follow similar laws?"