Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Suzanne Cory
Suzanne Cory was born on11 of March 1942 in Kew, Melbourne.
Professor Cory is doing research on the genetics of the immune system and cancer. A parent passes genes onto their childen. Genes have a special code called DNA that determines what you will look like and whether you are likely to have certain illnesses.
She is one of 3 children in her family. Her father was an accountant.
She married an American born scientist, Dr Jerry Adams.They have 2 daughters.
She went to Canterbury Girl's secondary college and University High school. She went to the University of melburne. At the University she studied science.
How dose help people
It can have people to know they have cancer and sometime it can fix the cancer.