Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Anyway
It is one of my favorite songs, and it has a lot of interesting history, in my family and out of it.
The sources are Wikipedia, and A-Z Lyrics.
2. It says you can chase a dream, but it's more a figure of speech than anything else.
3. It says that you can pour your soul out singing, and tomorrow they'll forget you ever sang. Chances are, they probably won't. If they do, they may have memory loss. But I understand the message.
This song was written by Martina McBride in 2006. She was just releasing her album,
Anyway.This was the
first time she
co-wrote a song.
The inspiration behind this song is the poem written by Mother Teresa. It tells about how you should live and love and all that, even if it's all for nothing, or it doesn't make a difference, it doesn't matter, because you
This song is important to me because my mom would sing it to me to help me fall asleep. It was after my parents split up, and my mom moved into an apartment across town. I had trouble falling asleep, and this song helped soothe me.
Genre: Country Pop
1. It says you can spend time building something from nothing, one storm can come and blow it away. That's unrealistic, but it means that something you try hard to do could easily be destroyed. But it shouldn't stop you, as the next lyric goes.