Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
10 FACTS ABOUT BINARY
Transcript of 10 FACTS ABOUT BINARY
You can code in Binary too. If you make up a code and get someone to crack it, you can crack the code and make a website or word.
Binary is a computer language, just like Denary. Binary is also known as Binary Numeral System or base-2 numeral system.
The difference between Denary and Binary is that Binary is changing a normal number into numbers that only consists of 0 and 1. Whereas Binary is changing the numbers of 0 and 1 into a normal number.
Binary is usually used in most modern computers because of its easy use. Binary was discovered by a man called Gottfried Leibniz. Any number can be represented by any sequence.
I strongly dislike Binary because its boring and confusing to me.
BY Gabby and Zoe
There are normally units,tens, hundreths,thousandths and so on but binary consists of 1,2,4,8. The unit column doubles every time, no matter how big the number.