Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Writing Today
on the screen or piece of paper, so you can think about
them and figure out how you want to approach your topic. use time-tested strategies that help you
ask good questions about your topic and
figure out what kinds of information you
will need to support your claims and statements. uses reflective writing to help
you better understand how you feel
about about your topic and turn those
thoughts into sentences, paragraphs,
Concept Mapping Freewriting
Brainstorming Storyboarding Journalistic Questions Five Senses Rhetorical Triangle logos (reasoning) ethos (authority) pathos (emotion) sight sound smell touch taste
describe it compare it associate it analyze it
apply it argue for/against it Cubing Journaling Blogging Microblogging Presentation Software