Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Physics of a Dragster
Transcript of Physics of a Dragster
Physics of an AP Dragster
Principles of Aerodynamics
1) An object at rest stays at rest.
2) An object in motion stays in motion.
3) For every action, there is an opposite and equal reaction.
On our dragsters, what will be the action?
What will be the reaction?
Do Isaac Newton's Laws apply to our dragsters?
A push or a pull.
Amount of matter in an object.
Mass is measured in grams.
Everything on Earth has mass.
Thrust: Pushing Force
Drag: Pulling Force
How air moves around an object.
Gravity: Downward Force
Lift: Upward Force
Sketch an outline of each
car on screen.