Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Endarn
Height- The white lion can grow to 5 feet
mostly found in zoo's
The white lions might die and wont be around anymore, but most likely not because most of them are safe in the wild and in zoos.
Weight- The average of the white lion can weigh 650 pounds the most it can be is 950 pounds
some white lions are left in Africa
for an example I'm doing the white lion, The white lion is one of the rarest species left in the world. Its pretty important the white lion species.
some get killed by hunters a lot for there skin it's pretty sad that they get killed sometimes. Most likely white lions kill hunters a lot if they hurt them.
Here's a new
pictures of the white lions
The lions are pretty well protected by animal care givers
white lions are a rare color mutation of the Timbavati area. White lions are the same as the tawny african lion. The Timbavati region of south africa for centuries.
less than 300 white lions exist
how are they saving the species
how many exist
why are they important
It messes up the food chain
scientists don't know what makes them white, there is no law protecting them.