Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of October 24th
M:Movement in your seat
V: Voice level of 0
P: Answer the following question.
Do Now: What is the difference between acceleration and velocity??
Read together on a seperate piece of paper on Newtons Second Law.
Practice on the example that is underneath!
Work on problems 1-5 with a voice level of 1.
-Use a calculator if needed.
-Stay in your seat.
-I will be coming around to help if needed.
-This is important to know for our bottle rocket project!!!!!!
Newtons third law of motion
"For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction."
Swimming, Running, Kayaking, Powerboating... Is there any more????
Newtons second law equation.
F= m x a.
forces equals mass times acceleration.