Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of PUBERTY
PUBERTY AND GROWING UP
Our bodies change from the moment we are born and keep on changing all through our lives.
They change because everything that is alive grows and changes.
When we talk about the changes it is normal to feel
During puberty the brain starts
to produce special chemicals called hormones, this is when puberty begins!
FACE AND VOICE BOX
FACE AND BODY CHANGES
FEELINGS AND EMOTIONS
What are periods?
aNY QUESTIONS ??
check out the cHanges