Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of PUBERTY
PUBERTY AND GROWING UP
Our bodies change from the moment we are born and keep on changing all through our lives.
They change because everything that is alive grows and changes.
When we talk about the changes it is normal to feel
During puberty the brain starts
to produce special chemicals called hormones, this is when puberty begins!
FACE AND VOICE BOX
FACE AND BODY CHANGES
FEELINGS AND EMOTIONS
What are periods?
aNY QUESTIONS ??
check out the cHanges