Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Complete Subject and Predicate
Transcript of Complete Subject and Predicate
*A complete subject tell whom or what the sentence is about.
*The complete predicate concludes the verb and the words related to it. It tells what the subject did or is.
By: Paige and Rebecca
The study of small insects
is a hobby of mine
-The ugly man with the wart on his nose
combed his hair with a rake.
*The complete subject includes a noun or a pronoun and the words that describe it.
*The predicate tells what the subject is, does, has, or feels.
*The complete subject may be only one word.
are looking forward to the event.
-The big fat bald dog
*The complete predicate may only be one word.
*The complete predicate is the verb or helping verb and the words that follow it.