Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Complete Subject and Predicate
Transcript of Complete Subject and Predicate
*A complete subject tell whom or what the sentence is about.
*The complete predicate concludes the verb and the words related to it. It tells what the subject did or is.
By: Paige and Rebecca
The study of small insects
is a hobby of mine
-The ugly man with the wart on his nose
combed his hair with a rake.
*The complete subject includes a noun or a pronoun and the words that describe it.
*The predicate tells what the subject is, does, has, or feels.
*The complete subject may be only one word.
are looking forward to the event.
-The big fat bald dog
*The complete predicate may only be one word.
*The complete predicate is the verb or helping verb and the words that follow it.