Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Road To Revolution
Transcript of The Road To Revolution
Prime Minister George Grenville 1764 -The Sugar Act
1765 -The Quartering Act 1765 - The Stamp Act The Stamp Act Resolves - Petition
The Stamp Act Congress - Meeting
The Sons of Liberty - Violence Direct VS. Indirect
Direct = A tax you can see
Indirect = A tax you cannot see
Because the tax is built in to the price Boycott = To stop using or buying certain
products and services as an act of protest. 1766 - England repeals the Stamp Act and passes
The Declaratory Act 1767 - The Townshend Acts