Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Job Embedded Professional Learning
Transcript of Job Embedded Professional Learning
Austin, Texas What does good Professional Developement look like?
Talk at your table and tell us what you think. what Works? Participation Relevant and Applicable Activities Breaking Barriers Austin ISD Middle School Our Approach is Job Embedded Professional Development
Started small at Martin Middle School Martin Middle School Demographics
Title I School Approximatley 800 Students 6th, 7th, and 8th Graders 95% Edv.
73% At Risk
19% SPED 2% White, 10% AA, 88% Hispanic Teacher Demographics 9 Math Teachers Total
6 Years or less experience Process of Job Embedded Professional Learning PLAN PREPARE IMPLEMENT REFLECT REVISE PLAN Lesson Plan
Why? Today's Lesson
Friendship Bracelets PREPARE Roles and Responsibilities IMPLEMENTATION Let's do the lesson REFLECT What does that look like? REVISE What do we revise? Look at Student Work Now what does good Professional Learning look like?