Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of mikey's presentation
So, the Venezuelan's were furious after the president's speech. The government is running really low on money. people cant buy things on their own, the government puts prices on many items. Chavez was elected presidents in 1998 but then died in 2013.
In conclusion, it was hard for France, Venezuela, and Rome because they were struggling Economically, socially, and politically.
In 2005, there were large protests in the projects. Many people there had no jobs. It was hard to get buses and cars to go to work. prime minister Manuel Valls worries that french government is making changes, they show children not to watch hateful messages in some online videos.
mikey's awesome, swagalisious, perfect, best, beautiful, presentation
There are many issues in Rome, Venezuela, France with Political, Social, and Economical things.
The Roman's brought enslaved people from conquered lands to the italian peninsula to provide free labor. With no way to earn a living, Roman farmers sold their land to the wealthy and moved to the cities .